Last Updated: April, 9, 2022
Erlbacher Bros Inc (“Company”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we share that information
- How we protect that information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
- How to contact us for questions
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out an application or fill in onboarding orientation forms on the Site.
The information that you may choose to provide includes:
- Contact information, including name, email address, and telephone number
- Job application information, including employment history, driver’s license number, and traffic violation and accident history
- Information submitted in order to allow us to run a background check including name, date of birth, and social security number
- An image of your driver’s license, Social Security card, Med Card, and pictures of yourself
b) Information We Collect Through Technology on the Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, Erlbacher Bros collects information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the Site, we collect your device identifier, browser information, and Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, or association. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address.
We may also collect information about how you use the Site, such as the amount of time you spend using the Site, how many times you use a specific feature of the Site over a given time period, how often you use the Site, and actions you take in the Site (collectively “Site Usage Information”). We may link your Site Usage Information to personal information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, after you have authenticated your identity on the Site by entering your name and other identifiable information, a cookie remembers you as you move from page to page in the Site. A cookie also remembers what link you clicked to come to the Site.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
The Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including our Site, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
c) Information You Provide to a Third Party
2. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal information we collect through the Site to evaluate your application and to assist us with the onboarding process. Some examples include:
- Evaluating your qualifications for the position to which you applied
- Ensuring that you meet legally required standards for the position to which you applied
- Tracking your progress through the application process
- Collecting and recording your consent to our policies and notices
- Tracking your progress through the onboarding process
- Communicating with you, for example, through text messages and push notifications
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
We will retain your personal information until you request that we delete it as described in the “Your Choices Regarding Personal Information We Collect” section below.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not rent, lease, or sell your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your information:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with Erlbacher Bros to help us provide services to you. The following are some examples of the types of third-party service providers with which we share your personal information and our purpose for doing so:
- Site Hosting Provider: As noted above, the Site is hosted by Tenstreet.
- Application and Onboarding Process: We may disclose your personal information to a third party service provider for the purposes of a background check, or other application and onboarding services.
- Data Analytics: We may retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Site.
- Legal Advice: We may disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Erlbacher Bros, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
- o To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- o In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site is directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents who use the Site may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can make such a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer and other devices you used to access the Site. Be sure to close your browser after you have completed your visit to the Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
5. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact us at email@example.com to correct or delete your personal information.
6. HAVE QUESTIONS?